Tuesday, January 14, 2014
BEAUFRET - APPROACHING GREEK PHILOSOPHY FROM A POST-MODERN VIEW
click on link: http://www.mediafire.com/listen/m6f7u00jw1jhrx3/beaufret2.mp3
GLOSSARY FOR BEAUFRET’S DIALOGUE WITH HEIDEGGER:
1. PSYCHE: the unconscious mind where “Sophia” wisdom of unveiling “doxa-signs” takes place.
2. THEOREO: the work of philosophy in consciousness. Articulating the singularity enclosing the doxa-signs.
3. KATHOLOU: to unify completely. Employing language to “name” the signs and using the “participle” which includes noun and verb.
4. KOSMOS: inward adornment of ordered reality. Articulating the “height-of-radiance” of doxa-signs. The category that abbreviates the other concepts.
5. KOINOS-LOGOS: a shared common structuring according to “logos”. “Being”, taking on the aspect of “spirit”; the most common and the most-separate united together.
6. HARMODZO: to fit one element of event into the other existing event-whole. A metaphysic of harmony.
7. DOUKOUNTA: presentation of situation to the “senses” as “event” of spirit.
8. ALETHIA: the unveiled truth that reveals structuring of spirit known as kosmos.
9. BEBAIOS: the enduring ground of spirit that is at work in the “site-of-withdrawal”.