Wednesday, December 4, 2013
click link: http://www.mediafire.com/listen/h44ncmmj8rifxfa/paulxx1.mp3
GLOSSARY FOR ROMANS 10: 1-14 :
1. DZALOS: an enthusiastic type common-sense, from surface data only.
2. EPIGINOSKO: to know something in “depth”, through and through.
3. DIKAISOS: conforming to the law of something, following it in the right way.
4. IDIOS: particularity, with no intersubjectivity.
5. THEOS: conforming to communal-spirit.
6. CHRISTOS: the “anointed one”; evolved to the status of a name for Jesus of Nazareth.
7. TELOS: end
8. NOMOS: rigid law or dogma.
9. POIEO: to construct through human activity.
10. LEGO: dialogue in communion, intersubjective activity.
11. ANA-BASIS & KATA-BASIS: to ascend up to spirit , or descend to underworld.
12. KARUSSO: to make known; related to bultmann’s “kerygma”
13. HOMOLOGEO: presentation of the CE as promise.
14. PISTEUO: faith as activity.
15. OUK-DISTELLO: no exclusion of any person.
16. OUK-AISKUNA: no shame to be inferred on any one person
17. SKUDZO: the activity of “differentiation”
18. BARTH’S TRIAD: “guilt – retirement and withdrawal – new orientation” (applied to the church).